The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission told a federal district court that it plans to issue a notice of proposed rulemaking for revised wellness program regulations by August 2018 and issue a final rule by October 2019.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Care Costs, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The average premium hike for employer-sponsored health plans next year is expected to be the highest since 2011. But...
- Janet L. Heins||Health Care Benefits, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management and other leading employer organizations have launched the Partnership for Employer-Sponsored Coverage, an...
- Janet L. Heins||Educational Assistance, News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers that are launching a student-loan repayment benefit can gauge enrollment numbers and overall costs before rolling out a...
- Janet L. Heins||Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
If the Labor Department fails to finalize a new overtime-pay rule before the 2020 elections, the rule struck down...
- Janet L. Heins||Affirmative Action, Business Acumen, Contracts and RFPs, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Outsourcing HR functions may jeopardize the jobs of some in-house HR professionals but can be a smart move for...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.