A former distillery president who claimed that she was induced to leave a higher paying job with false promises of equity in the business and later was terminated lost her claims.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, California, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A California court recently awarded $4.5 million for an employer’s failure to grant additional leave under state law.
- Janet L. Heins||Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Labor Market Data, News, Youth Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
U.S. employers created approximately 2.1 million jobs in 2017, coming up short compared with the 2.2 million jobs added...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Can an employee certified for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave but who takes plenty more absences for...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
For 2018, the IRS altered the fees it charges retirement plan sponsors when they use the Voluntary Correction Program...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Start by reviewing any medical documentation to confirm that the employee has been released to return to work and...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.