A new addition to California law changes the definition of commission pay for licensed employees of beauty salons and barber shops.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|California, Critical Evaluation, Minimum Wage, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
California’s minimum wage and overtime-exempt salary threshold will rise in 2018 at different levels depending on employer size. Complicating...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Benefits, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management and other leading employer organizations have launched the Partnership for Employer-Sponsored Coverage, an...
- Janet L. Heins|Consumer Directed Health Care, Critical Evaluation, Health Care Costs, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The share of big employers offering a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) has grown by more than 20 percent since...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Critical Evaluation, News, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When California employers fail to accurately provide certain details on pay stubs, they might incur steep fines under state...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employer that claimed it fired an employee for absenteeism was not entitled to summary judgment on the claims...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.