A new addition to California law changes the definition of commission pay for licensed employees of beauty salons and barber shops.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Educational Assistance, News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers that are launching a student-loan repayment benefit can gauge enrollment numbers and overall costs before rolling out a...
- Janet L. Heins|Defined Contribution Plans, News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
America Saves Week 2018, from Feb. 26 to March 3, is a time to encourage employees to save more...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Reform, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Republicans are no longer expected to make big changes in the Affordable Care Act (ACA). But bipartisan legislation streamlining...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A fair and transparent pay process boosts employee engagement even more than providing additional pay does, new research reveals....
- Janet L. Heins|California, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
California’s myriad leave laws can make it difficult for employers to understand workers’ eligibility for time off—particularly when it...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.