President Donald Trump has nominated former pharmaceutical firm executive Alex Azar as the next secretary of Health and Human Services. Azar favors granting the states greater flexibility to comply with health care reform and is expected to address high prescription drug costs.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Counseling, Disease Management, Drug Abuse Prevention, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked employers to “step up” to combat the opioid epidemic by providing coverage of...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When the IRS posted a set of frequently asked questions regarding the new employer tax credit for paid family...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Citing the employer’s “insufficient documentation,” a federal court found that genuine questions existed as to whether a former employee...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Consumer Directed Health Care, Health Care Costs, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employer-provided health coverage is important for recruiting, but even more important for retention, a new survey shows. But employer-sponsored...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Costs, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
More than 70 percent of small businesses using a new type of health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) that became available...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.