President Donald Trump has nominated former pharmaceutical firm executive Alex Azar as the next secretary of Health and Human Services. Azar favors granting the states greater flexibility to comply with health care reform and is expected to address high prescription drug costs.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Consultation, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Organizations often cobble together financial wellness programs by offering separate solutions for various personal financial needs—such as 401(k) investment...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Defined Benefit Plans, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Hardship withdrawals from employer-sponsored 401(k)-type retirement plans will be easier to make under new provisions in the budget act...
- Janet L. Heins|Disability Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
New procedures for processing disability claims, as required by the Labor Department, took effect on April 1, 2018. Employer-sponsored...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Eliminating the tax exclusion for employer-provided education assistance, as the House tax reform bill proposes, could inhibit employers’ ability...
- Janet L. Heins|Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), Mental Health Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A benefits attorney advises companies to adopt a Workplace Harassment Prevention and Protection Plan (WHiPP) that provides counseling and...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.