A former school district employee may proceed with his claim that the district interfered with his Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) rights by failing to place him in the same position after he returned from leave.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The litigation over the Obama administration’s overtime rule should be paused while the Department of Labor develops a new...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits and Taxation, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Eliminating the tax exclusion for employer-provided education assistance, as the House tax reform bill proposes, could inhibit employers’ ability...
- Janet L. Heins||Health Care Costs, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
More employers are considering health plan premium tiers that base employees’ contributions for health coverage on their pay level....
- Janet L. Heins||Educational Assistance, News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers that are launching a student-loan repayment benefit can gauge enrollment numbers and overall costs before rolling out a...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Gender, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is scrutinizing paid-child-bonding-leave policies closely, particularly those that distinguish between primary and secondary caregivers,...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.