U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked employers to “step up” to combat the opioid epidemic by providing coverage of evidence-based treatment programs, including alternatives such as physical therapy, music therapy and acupuncture.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Care Benefits, News, Retiree Health Care, SCOTUS, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Retiree health care benefits end when a collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between a company and a union expires, unless...
- Janet L. Heins|Educational Assistance, News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
KFC, Taco Bell and McDonald’s recently announced new or enhanced benefits to help employees, many of whom are hourly...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Can an employee certified for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave but who takes plenty more absences for...
- Janet L. Heins|Affirmative Action, Business Acumen, Contracts and RFPs, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Outsourcing HR functions may jeopardize the jobs of some in-house HR professionals but can be a smart move for...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Strategy and Planning, Leadership and Navigation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Workers’ ability to create a personalized benefit package—with greater flexibility to alter their selections outside of an annual open...
- Janet L. Heins|Defined Contribution Plans, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Vendor Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An Obama-era Department of Labor (DOL) rule requiring heightened plan sponsor vigilance of investment advice given to employees has...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.