Employers can strengthen workplace culture and overall wellness by activating middle managers to become models of well-being for their team members.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Can an employee certified for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave but who takes plenty more absences for...
- Janet L. Heins|Business Acumen, California, Compensation Compliance, News, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
In a digital world, many employees no longer receive actual paychecks that they take to the bank to deposit—but...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The IRS announced relief for employees with family coverage who contribute to a health savings account (HSA), restoring the...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Reform, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management is supporting the Commonsense Reporting Act recently introduced in the House and Senate....
- Janet L. Heins|News, Relationship Management, Salary Surveys, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A December forecast reveals that, adjusted for inflation, employees in North America and around the world are expected to...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.