Employers can strengthen workplace culture and overall wellness by activating middle managers to become models of well-being for their team members.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Work-Life Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Many Americans live paycheck to paycheck, with little or no money set aside for common emergencies. Employer-sponsored “rainy day”...
- Janet L. Heins||Influencing Government Policy, News, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A district court has vacated the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC’s) wellness rule effective Jan. 1, 2019, instructing the...
- Janet L. Heins||Leadership and Navigation, News, Oregon, Retirement Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As the first state-sponsored retirement savings program rolls out in Oregon, here’s what employers in Oregon and other states...
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Disability Accommodations, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employee who did not respond to her employer’s requests to return to work could not sustain claims under...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Courts generally support an employer’s right to conduct surveillance if there is a clear concern that an employee is...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.