A female engineer presented sufficient proof of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) retaliation and age discrimination in her firing to support a $454,000 verdict, plus a $165,000 award of interest, attorney fees and costs.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, News, Relationship Management, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Regular dental checkups can reduce an employer’s health care spending and improve workers’ well-being, new research shows. Employers should...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Consumer Directed Health Care, Health Care Costs, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employer-provided health coverage is important for recruiting, but even more important for retention, a new survey shows. But employer-sponsored...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Technology, Business Acumen, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Apple’s agreement with 13 prominent health systems,that would allow Apple to download onto its various devices the electronic health...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Time Worked, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A restaurant’s owner was deemed an employer and thus jointly and severally liable in the amount of approximately $500,000...
- Janet Heins|Family and Medical Leave
When an employee is injured at work in Wisconsin they can be protected under both the Family and Medical...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Compensation Compliance, Leadership and Navigation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Seasonal workers are in high demand as businesses prepare for the annual crush of customers. Here are some tips...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As 2017 ended, the U.S. Senate confirmed Preston Rutledge as the new assistant secretary of labor for the Employee...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.