April 10 is National Equal Pay Day, the day that represents how long into the current year women must work to earn what men made during the prior year.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Consumer Directed Health Care, Health Care Costs, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employer-provided health coverage is important for recruiting, but even more important for retention, a new survey shows. But employer-sponsored...
- Janet L. Heins||Compensation, Employee Relations, News, Performance Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Pay-for-performance systems may be built on faulty assumptions, calling into question the link between incentive compensation and outstanding work.
- Janet L. Heins||Health Care Costs, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
More employers are considering health plan premium tiers that base employees’ contributions for health coverage on their pay level....
- Janet L. Heins||Compensation, Critical Evaluation, Labor Market Data, News, Talent Acquisition Metrics and Analytics, Workforce Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Organizations in the U.S. plan to add more full-time information technology (IT) staff to their payrolls in the first...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers sponsoring an onsite health clinic must navigate through several compliance issues if they also offer employees high deductible...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.