Outsourcing the processing of Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, is common. But employers remain responsible for the accuracy of the form and should be knowledgeable about it when employees have questions.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Disability Accommodations, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employee who did not respond to her employer’s requests to return to work could not sustain claims under...
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Two team leads in a Savannah, Ga., hospital’s patient registration department were entitled to a trial on their claims...
- Janet L. Heins||Decision-Making, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employer was ordered to pay liquidated damages where an employee’s position was misclassified as overtime-exempt under the Fair...
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Compensation Communication, Minimum Wage, News, Overtime Pay, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Seasonal restaurant employees who alleged that they were victims of “time-shaving” policies that deprived them of minimum wage and...
- Janet L. Heins||California, Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, News, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
California HR professionals know the importance of promptly and accurately paying employees for all hours worked and that failing...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.