Employers that fail to comply with federal and state wage and hour laws could face class-action lawsuits that lead to expensive settlements with workers.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Disease Management, News, Relationship Management, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Type 2 diabetes, characterized by high blood sugar and insulin resistance, is increasing among U.S. adults, and that translates...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Care Costs, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Premium renewal rates for employer-sponsored health plans rose an average of 6.6 percent in 2017—a significant increase—leavings employers to...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Defined Benefit Plans, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Hardship withdrawals from employer-sponsored 401(k)-type retirement plans will be easier to make under new provisions in the budget act...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Diversity and Inclusion, Ethical Standards and Practices, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As pressure on employers to address the pay gap between men and women, and between white and minority employees,...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Risk Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Self-insured health plan sponsors shouldn’t be intimidated when an out-of-network health care provider sends a demand letter threatening action...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.