As the first state-sponsored retirement savings program rolls out in Oregon, here’s what employers in Oregon and other states that are planning such programs should know.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Defined Contribution Plans, Fiduciary Duty, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
While the expanded definition of fiduciary that went into effect on June 9, 2017 remains in place, the Department...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Time Worked, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers that require employees to complete mandatory online training must compensate employees for the time it takes to complete...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, News, Open Enrollment, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Private benefits exchanges—commercially marketed platforms on which employees can shop for a wide range of employer-sponsored health and voluntary...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Health Care Reform, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Most employer health plans are expected to continue providing no-cost contraception coverage for women, despite the Trump administration’s announcement...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Family and Medical Leave, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The tax act signed into law at the end of December 2017 created a federal tax credit for eligible...
- Janet L. Heins|California, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Pennsylvania’s governor has directed the state labor department to develop a plan to clarify overtime regulations and increase the...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.