The House Republicans’ tax reform bill would eliminate the deduction for employer-provided tuition assistance and the tax exclusion for dependent care FSAs, alter 401(k) hardship withdrawal and loan rules and restrict the deductibility of performance-based executive pay, among other changes.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Time Worked, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A restaurant’s owner was deemed an employer and thus jointly and severally liable in the amount of approximately $500,000...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Gender, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is scrutinizing paid-child-bonding-leave policies closely, particularly those that distinguish between primary and secondary caregivers,...
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Follow these four steps to determine if your company can take advantage of potential tax savings that a voluntary...
- Janet L. Heins|Colorado, Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Under the Colorado Wage Claim Act, a terminated employee’s right to seek unpaid wages or compensation at termination is...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When the IRS posted a set of frequently asked questions regarding the new employer tax credit for paid family...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Start by reviewing any medical documentation to confirm that the employee has been released to return to work and...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.