Which state’s employment laws apply when employees are working out of town?Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Technology, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Price is not the primary driver for large employers that are choosing benefits administration technology platforms. Instead, they want...
- Brian Bateman||Age Discrimination, Disability Discrimination, Employee Rights, Employer Retaliation, Employment Law, Federal Employee Rights, FMLA - Family Medical Leave Act, Maternity Leave, News, Pregnancy Leave, Race Discrimination, Religious Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Uncategorized, Unfair Treatment, Whistle Blower, Wisconsin, Workplace Disability, Workplace Discrimination, Workplace Harassment, Wrongfully Terminated, Your Rights as an Employee
Discrimination Attorneys Serving Clients in Wisconsin Strong Advocates for Disability Rights in Wisconsin’s Workplaces For the most part, employers in...
- Janet L. Heins||Compensation Compliance, News, Training and Development, Workforce Readiness, Youth Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As U.S. employers create more jobs with in-demand skills, businesses, workforce development advocates, educational institutions and the government are...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A utility company employee who was terminated a day after she took intermittent leave available to her under the...
- Janet L. Heins||Decision-Making, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employer was ordered to pay liquidated damages where an employee’s position was misclassified as overtime-exempt under the Fair...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers sponsoring an onsite health clinic must navigate through several compliance issues if they also offer employees high deductible...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.