A former employee’s retaliation claim under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) was dismissed because a manager was aware that the employee was taking FMLA leave more than six months before the worker was fired.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals issued two decisions that set a clearer path for employers to follow when...
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A district court has vacated the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC’s) wellness rule effective Jan. 1, 2019, instructing the...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Benefits Technology, News, Open Enrollment, Technology Communication, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
HR leaders can rely on a bevy of digital technologies to improve benefits communication. Whether they use apps, videos,...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The IRS announced relief for employees with family coverage who contribute to a health savings account (HSA), restoring the...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Health Care Reform, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As the end of 2017 approaches, employers that failed to comply with the ACA’s coverage obligations may soon be...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, News, Reporting and Disclosure, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Outsourcing the processing of Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, is common. But employers remain responsible for...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.