Dancing through the steps of the salary basis test to comply with white-collar exemptions within the Fair Labor Standards Act can be a challenge for even experienced HR professionals.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers sponsoring an onsite health clinic must navigate through several compliance issues if they also offer employees high deductible...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Keeping participant fees in check has become a primary focus of defined contribution plan sponsors. Benchmarking plan administration and...
- Janet L. Heins||Dependent Care Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Work-Life Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
With simple accommodations, many employers are making America’s workplaces better for employees who are caring for elderly parents and...
- Janet L. Heins||Leave Management, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Two large U.S. corporations—Cisco Systems and Whirlpool Corp.—have significantly increased their paid time off benefits for family members following...
- Janet L. Heins||Counseling, Disease Management, Drug Abuse Prevention, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked employers to “step up” to combat the opioid epidemic by providing coverage of...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.