KFC, Taco Bell and McDonald’s recently announced new or enhanced benefits to help employees, many of whom are hourly low-wage earners, to continue their educations and manage their finances. These companies see the value of investing in a brighter future for low-wage workersTags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When employees are suffering financial hardship, it shows up in their work. As employers increasingly recognize that financial wellness...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Follow these four steps to determine if your company can take advantage of potential tax savings that a voluntary...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Care Benefits, News, Retiree Health Care, SCOTUS, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Retiree health care benefits end when a collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between a company and a union expires, unless...
- Janet L. Heins||Decision-Making, Family and Medical Leave, Minimum Wage, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The U.S. Department of Labor’s opinion letter permitting employers to not pay nonexempt workers on Family and Medical Leave...
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Time Worked, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A restaurant’s owner was deemed an employer and thus jointly and severally liable in the amount of approximately $500,000...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
During tax season, employers have an opportunity to let low- and moderate-income workers know about a special tax credit...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.