Employers that require employees to complete mandatory online training must compensate employees for the time it takes to complete the training, even if it is performed after regularly scheduled hours and not tracked.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Business Acumen, Health Care Benefits, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Corporate giants Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are collaborating to offer health care services to their...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, Executive Compensation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As the new CEO pay ratio disclosure requirements take effect this year for publicly traded companies, bringing an unfamiliar...
- Janet L. Heins|Contracts and RFPs, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A case decided by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals potentially has opened new paths of liability for...
- Janet L. Heins|News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Work-Life Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Many Americans live paycheck to paycheck, with little or no money set aside for common emergencies. Employer-sponsored “rainy day”...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Risk Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Self-insured health plan sponsors shouldn’t be intimidated when an out-of-network health care provider sends a demand letter threatening action...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.