With the efficacy of workplace wellness programs being questioned, new research may help to explain why some efforts are successful and others aren’t. That matters, because if employers can’t show that their wellness programs are producing results, fewer will continue to offer them.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Care Costs, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The average premium hike for employer-sponsored health plans next year is expected to be the highest since 2011. But...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Critical Evaluation, News, Open Enrollment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Reviewing what went smoothly and what tripped you up can ensure an easier, more effective open enrollment process when...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, California, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A California court recently awarded $4.5 million for an employer’s failure to grant additional leave under state law.
- Janet L. Heins||California, Health Care Reform, Influencing Government Policy, Massachusetts, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Some state lawmakers want to require residents to purchase health insurance to help mitigate the potential impact of the...
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Disability Accommodations, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employee who did not respond to her employer’s requests to return to work could not sustain claims under...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Defined Benefit Plans, Health Care Benefits, News, Retiree Health Care, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employer that fires workers shortly before they vest in a pension, retiree health or other benefit should be...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.