Montgomery County, Md., has approved a bill that will increase the countywide minimum wage from $11.50 to $15.00.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Emergency Response, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Risk Management Communication, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An inclement weather policy has two dimensions: The first and most important is employee safety; the second is pay.
- Janet L. Heins|California, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Pennsylvania’s governor has directed the state labor department to develop a plan to clarify overtime regulations and increase the...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, News, Relationship Management, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Regular dental checkups can reduce an employer’s health care spending and improve workers’ well-being, new research shows. Employers should...
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The litigation over the Obama administration’s overtime rule should be paused while the Department of Labor develops a new...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Reform, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management is supporting the Commonsense Reporting Act recently introduced in the House and Senate....
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.