Courts generally support an employer’s right to conduct surveillance if there is a clear concern that an employee is abusing leave-taking under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Here, however, a district court found that surveillance was not justified.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|California, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Pennsylvania’s governor has directed the state labor department to develop a plan to clarify overtime regulations and increase the...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Costs, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
More than 70 percent of small businesses using a new type of health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) that became available...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, News, Reporting and Disclosure, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Outsourcing the processing of Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, is common. But employers remain responsible for...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, Executive Compensation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As the new CEO pay ratio disclosure requirements take effect this year for publicly traded companies, bringing an unfamiliar...
- Brian Bateman|Age Discrimination, Disability Discrimination, Employee Rights, Employer Retaliation, Employment Law, Federal Employee Rights, FMLA - Family Medical Leave Act, Maternity Leave, News, Pregnancy Leave, Race Discrimination, Religious Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Uncategorized, Unfair Treatment, Whistle Blower, Wisconsin, Workplace Disability, Workplace Discrimination, Workplace Harassment, Wrongfully Terminated, Your Rights as an Employee
Discrimination Attorneys Serving Clients in Wisconsin Strong Advocates for Disability Rights in Wisconsin’s Workplaces For the most part, employers in...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.