Erring on the high side when choosing a 401(k) savings default-contribution rate won’t likely discourage employees from participating in the plan, new research suggests. Plan sponsors’ experiences back up this finding. Setting default rates between 7 percent and 10 percent did not result in lower enrollment when compared to a 6 percent control rate.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Overtime Pay, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Wage and hour laws don’t take a holiday. Make sure you comply with requirements on seasonal bonuses, time-keeping, staffing...
- Janet L. Heins||Leave Management, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Two large U.S. corporations—Cisco Systems and Whirlpool Corp.—have significantly increased their paid time off benefits for family members following...
- Janet L. Heins||Business Acumen, Compensation, Compensation--Global, Global and Cultural Effectiveness, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Paying workers in countries where the employer has no registered presence can be tricky. Many organizations fail to realize...
- Janet L. Heins||California, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Pennsylvania’s governor has directed the state labor department to develop a plan to clarify overtime regulations and increase the...
- Janet L. Heins||Business Acumen, Contracts and RFPs, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Technology--Compliance, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Cybersecurity for 401(k) plans is often an afterthought, even at companies that take great care to protect their businesses...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.