A new Department of Labor (DOL) test for determining when interns are employees who must be paid in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act has employers wondering if there might be a resurgence in unpaid internships.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, DC Circuit, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Children’s consignment franchise “volunteers” qualify as employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and, thus, are entitled to...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation, Critical Evaluation, Labor Market Data, News, Talent Acquisition Metrics and Analytics, Workforce Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Organizations in the U.S. plan to add more full-time information technology (IT) staff to their payrolls in the first...
- Janet L. Heins|Defined Contribution Plans, News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
America Saves Week 2018, from Feb. 26 to March 3, is a time to encourage employees to save more...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
During tax season, employers have an opportunity to let low- and moderate-income workers know about a special tax credit...
- Janet L. Heins|Consultation, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Organizations often cobble together financial wellness programs by offering separate solutions for various personal financial needs—such as 401(k) investment...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.