A case that had oral arguments before the Supreme Court may decide not only whether the nation’s 100,000 service advisors at car dealerships should be exempt but how narrowly all Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) exemptions should be interpreted.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Critical Evaluation, News, Open Enrollment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Reviewing what went smoothly and what tripped you up can ensure an easier, more effective open enrollment process when...
- Janet L. Heins||Consultation, Defined Contribution Plans, Fiduciary Duty, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Vendor Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As the Department of Labor probes Wells Fargo’s 401(k) rollover practices, plan sponsors should see that their service providers...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Technology, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Price is not the primary driver for large employers that are choosing benefits administration technology platforms. Instead, they want...
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Compensation Communication, Minimum Wage, News, Overtime Pay, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Seasonal restaurant employees who alleged that they were victims of “time-shaving” policies that deprived them of minimum wage and...
- Janet L. Heins||Decision-Making, Family and Medical Leave, Minimum Wage, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The U.S. Department of Labor’s opinion letter permitting employers to not pay nonexempt workers on Family and Medical Leave...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Care Costs, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The average premium hike for employer-sponsored health plans next year is expected to be the highest since 2011. But...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.