The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) supports a moderate increase in the minimum salary threshold above which workers are exempt from overtime pay.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Two team leads in a Savannah, Ga., hospital’s patient registration department were entitled to a trial on their claims...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Compensation Compliance, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
General contractors’ top priorities on a construction project are completing the work on time, completing the work within budget...
- Janet L. Heins|Decision-Making, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A female engineer presented sufficient proof of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) retaliation and age discrimination in her...
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
If the Labor Department fails to finalize a new overtime-pay rule before the 2020 elections, the rule struck down...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A utility company employee who was terminated a day after she took intermittent leave available to her under the...
- Janet L. Heins|News, Pay Equity, Pennsylvania, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations has adopted regulations interpreting portions of a city ordinance, which if upheld, would...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.