Employers sponsoring an onsite health clinic must navigate through several compliance issues if they also offer employees high deductible health plans (HDHPs) paired with health savings accounts (HSAs).Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation, Critical Evaluation, Labor Market Data, News, Talent Acquisition Metrics and Analytics, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Hiring among U.S. employers is off to a strong start in 2018, supported by the unemployment rate at its...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Reporting and Disclosure, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Each year, employers that provide prescription drug coverage to Medicare-eligible workers, dependents or retirees must disclose to the Centers...
- Janet L. Heins|Executive Compensation, News, Relationship Management, Tax Compliance, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The passage of the 2017 tax act will cause some employers to revisit their executive compensation programs, since new...
- Janet L. Heins|Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), Mental Health Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A benefits attorney advises companies to adopt a Workplace Harassment Prevention and Protection Plan (WHiPP) that provides counseling and...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
California’s myriad leave laws can make it difficult for employers to understand workers’ eligibility for time off—particularly when it...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.