Seasonal workers are in high demand as businesses prepare for the annual crush of customers. Here are some tips for California employer to stay compliant with wage laws during the holidays.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Disability Accommodations, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employee who did not respond to her employer’s requests to return to work could not sustain claims under...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Compensation Compliance, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
General contractors’ top priorities on a construction project are completing the work on time, completing the work within budget...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Emergency Response, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Risk Management Communication, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An inclement weather policy has two dimensions: The first and most important is employee safety; the second is pay.
- Janet L. Heins|Business Acumen, California, Compensation Compliance, News, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
In a digital world, many employees no longer receive actual paychecks that they take to the bank to deposit—but...
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers sponsoring an onsite health clinic must navigate through several compliance issues if they also offer employees high deductible...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.