The Society for Human Resource Management and other leading employer organizations have launched the Partnership for Employer-Sponsored Coverage, an advocacy alliance to strengthen and protect employment-based health coverage.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A fair and transparent pay process boosts employee engagement even more than providing additional pay does, new research reveals....
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Former pharmaceutical executive Alex Azar is promising he’ll use his new role as secretary of the U.S. Department of...
- Janet L. Heins|News, Pay Equity, Pennsylvania, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations has adopted regulations interpreting portions of a city ordinance, which if upheld, would...
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Follow these four steps to determine if your company can take advantage of potential tax savings that a voluntary...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Business and Competitive Awareness, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Senate Finance Committee has made major revisions to Senate Republicans’ proposal for tax reform. Senators added a business...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Health Care Benefits, Leadership and Navigation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Now that the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA’s) individual mandate has been repealed by federal tax legislation, here’s what might...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.