A federal court has approved a $775,000 settlement in a class-action lawsuit brought against Farmers Insurance for its alleged failure to compensate auto claims representatives, appraisers and adjusters in several states for preshift work.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Dependent Care Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Work-Life Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
With simple accommodations, many employers are making America’s workplaces better for employees who are caring for elderly parents and...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Benefits, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management and other leading employer organizations have launched the Partnership for Employer-Sponsored Coverage, an...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Risk Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Self-insured health plan sponsors shouldn’t be intimidated when an out-of-network health care provider sends a demand letter threatening action...
- Janet L. Heins|Consultation, Defined Contribution Plans, Fiduciary Duty, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Vendor Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As the future of the Obama administration’s fiduciary advice rule remains in doubt, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation, Employee Relations, News, Performance Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Pay-for-performance systems may be built on faulty assumptions, calling into question the link between incentive compensation and outstanding work.
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.