Wage and hour laws don’t take a holiday. Make sure you comply with requirements on seasonal bonuses, time-keeping, staffing and predictable scheduling.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|California, Critical Evaluation, News, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When California employers fail to accurately provide certain details on pay stubs, they might incur steep fines under state...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Benefits Technology, News, Open Enrollment, Technology Communication, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
HR leaders can rely on a bevy of digital technologies to improve benefits communication. Whether they use apps, videos,...
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, News, Open Enrollment, Voluntary Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Voluntary benefits can help to address possible financial gaps for employees, especially for those enrolled in high-deductible health plans....
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) supports a moderate increase in the minimum salary threshold above which workers...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A utility company employee who was terminated a day after she took intermittent leave available to her under the...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.