Two team leads in a Savannah, Ga., hospital’s patient registration department were entitled to a trial on their claims for overtime compensation under the Fair Labor Standards Act.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A district court has vacated the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC’s) wellness rule effective Jan. 1, 2019, instructing the...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Termination, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Evidence of an employer’s internal communications regarding an employee’s poor performance, made prior to the employee’s complaint about his...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Reform, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Republicans are no longer expected to make big changes in the Affordable Care Act (ACA). But bipartisan legislation streamlining...
- Janet L. Heins|Decision-Making, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A female engineer presented sufficient proof of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) retaliation and age discrimination in her...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Compensation Compliance, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
General contractors’ top priorities on a construction project are completing the work on time, completing the work within budget...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.