New Jersey will become the latest state to mandate a comprehensive equal pay law, as Gov. Phil Murphy announced that he will sign the Diane B. Allen Equal Pay Act.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, News, Paid Time Off (PTO), Relationship Management, Unpaid Time Off, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
When workers request time off, they may have the right to take job-protected leave under various federal, state and...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Labor Market Data, News, Youth Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
U.S. employers created approximately 2.1 million jobs in 2017, coming up short compared with the 2.2 million jobs added...
- Brian Bateman|Age Discrimination, Disability Discrimination, Employee Rights, Employer Retaliation, Employment Law, Federal Employee Rights, FMLA - Family Medical Leave Act, Maternity Leave, News, Pregnancy Leave, Race Discrimination, Religious Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Uncategorized, Unfair Treatment, Whistle Blower, Wisconsin, Workplace Disability, Workplace Discrimination, Workplace Harassment, Wrongfully Terminated, Your Rights as an Employee
Discrimination Attorneys Serving Clients in Wisconsin Strong Advocates for Disability Rights in Wisconsin’s Workplaces For the most part, employers in...
- Janet L. Heins|News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Work-Life Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Many Americans live paycheck to paycheck, with little or no money set aside for common emergencies. Employer-sponsored “rainy day”...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Business and Competitive Awareness, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Senate Finance Committee has made major revisions to Senate Republicans’ proposal for tax reform. Senators added a business...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.