The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) is ramping up its audits of pension plans with “missing” participants. This is putting pressure on plan administrators to locate former employees—or their beneficiaries—so that they can receive the benefits they’re owed, and to document their efforts.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Benefits Technology, Cafeteria Plans, Communication, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
HR’s conversations with employees about their benefits often occur once a year at open enrollment. A well-designed benefits website,...
- Janet L. Heins||Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The litigation over the Obama administration’s overtime rule should be paused while the Department of Labor develops a new...
- Janet L. Heins||Health Care Costs, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Telemedicine is transforming health care, allowing providers to deliver services when and where patients need them, thereby improving outcomes...
- Janet L. Heins||Disability Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
New procedures for processing disability claims, as required by the Labor Department, took effect on April 1, 2018. Employer-sponsored...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers often hesitate to conduct workplace investigations or take disciplinary action against an employee taking leave under the Family...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.