Proper documentation of HR actions is a good practice, often required by company policy and, as recently highlighted in a Connecticut federal court decision, sometimes the key to defeating a claim of unlawful retaliation.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, News, Reporting and Disclosure, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Outsourcing the processing of Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, is common. But employers remain responsible for...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Defined Benefit Plans, Health Care Benefits, News, Retiree Health Care, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employer that fires workers shortly before they vest in a pension, retiree health or other benefit should be...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Defined Contribution Plans, Fiduciary Duty, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
While the expanded definition of fiduciary that went into effect on June 9, 2017 remains in place, the Department...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 2018 contribution limit for health savings accounts (HSAs) linked to family coverage will be $6,850—not $6,900, as the...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers often hesitate to conduct workplace investigations or take disciplinary action against an employee taking leave under the Family...
- Janet L. Heins||Contracts and RFPs, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A case decided by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals potentially has opened new paths of liability for...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.