General contractors’ top priorities on a construction project are completing the work on time, completing the work within budget and guarding against future construction defect claims. New and pending laws in California, however, have added to that list.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Contracts and RFPs, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A case decided by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals potentially has opened new paths of liability for...
- Janet L. Heins||Consultation, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Vendor Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The announcement of a planned acquisition of Express Scripts, one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) in the...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers sponsoring an onsite health clinic must navigate through several compliance issues if they also offer employees high deductible...
- Janet L. Heins||California, Compensation, Critical Evaluation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Popular legislative proposals sometimes generate competition among legislators for who will be the first to introduce a bill on...
- Janet L. Heins||News, Relationship Management, Retirement and Financial Planning, Work-Life Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Many Americans live paycheck to paycheck, with little or no money set aside for common emergencies. Employer-sponsored “rainy day”...
- Brian Bateman||Age Discrimination, Disability Discrimination, Employee Rights, Employer Retaliation, Employment Law, Federal Employee Rights, FMLA - Family Medical Leave Act, Maternity Leave, News, Pregnancy Leave, Race Discrimination, Religious Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Uncategorized, Unfair Treatment, Whistle Blower, Wisconsin, Workplace Disability, Workplace Discrimination, Workplace Harassment, Wrongfully Terminated, Your Rights as an Employee
Are you being harassed at work because of your race, age, gender or sexual orientation? Let us know. We...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.