Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Consultation, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Vendor Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The announcement that retail pharmacy giant CVS Health Corp. is seeking to purchase one of the nation’s largest health...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Two team leads in a Savannah, Ga., hospital’s patient registration department were entitled to a trial on their claims...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, News, Training and Development, Workforce Readiness, Youth Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As U.S. employers create more jobs with in-demand skills, businesses, workforce development advocates, educational institutions and the government are...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Benefits Technology, News, Open Enrollment, Technology Communication, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
HR leaders can rely on a bevy of digital technologies to improve benefits communication. Whether they use apps, videos,...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Allegations that an employer requested that a job assignment be completed during Family and Medical Leave Act time off...
- Janet L. Heins|Decision-Making, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Supreme Court found that car service advisors are exempt from overtime requirements, rejecting the principle that exemptions should...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.