The wage gap for women age 40 and younger grew by 17 percent in 2017. Part of the reason is that more men than women become managers.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Bonuses and Incentives, Decision-Making, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) may be shifting its emphasis from enforcement to technical assistance, reissuing 17 opinion...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Courts generally support an employer’s right to conduct surveillance if there is a clear concern that an employee is...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, New York, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The New York State Department of Labor released draft regulations that, if enacted, would amend the rules for scheduling...
- Janet L. Heins|Disease Management, News, Relationship Management, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Type 2 diabetes, characterized by high blood sugar and insulin resistance, is increasing among U.S. adults, and that translates...
- Janet L. Heins|Business Acumen, California, Compensation Compliance, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employee’s claim for civil penalties under the California Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) alleging an employer’s failure to...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.