The wage gap for women age 40 and younger grew by 17 percent in 2017. Part of the reason is that more men than women become managers.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Consultation, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Organizations often cobble together financial wellness programs by offering separate solutions for various personal financial needs—such as 401(k) investment...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Start by reviewing any medical documentation to confirm that the employee has been released to return to work and...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals issued two decisions that set a clearer path for employers to follow when...
- Janet L. Heins||Health Care Reform, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
President Donald Trump’s executive orders, which direct federal agencies to issue new rules allowing businesses to buy health insurance...
- Janet L. Heins||Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, DC Circuit, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Children’s consignment franchise “volunteers” qualify as employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and, thus, are entitled to...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.