Is bitcoin, a digital currency, becoming accepted as a form of compensation?Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Business Acumen, California, Compensation Compliance, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employee’s claim for civil penalties under the California Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) alleging an employer’s failure to...
- Janet L. Heins||Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
If the Labor Department fails to finalize a new overtime-pay rule before the 2020 elections, the rule struck down...
- Janet L. Heins||California, Health Care Benefits, Leadership and Navigation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Now that the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA’s) individual mandate has been repealed by federal tax legislation, here’s what might...
- Janet L. Heins||Health Care Reform, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Like previous Republican-backed bills, the Graham-Cassidy measure would eliminate penalties imposed on individuals who don’t purchase health care (the...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers sponsoring an onsite health clinic must navigate through several compliance issues if they also offer employees high deductible...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.