The average premium hike for employer-sponsored health plans next year is expected to be the highest since 2011. But there’s some good news: prescription drug coverage cost increases may finally be slowing. Here’s a look at the cost trends and steps employers are taking to rein in costs.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits and Taxation, Defined Contribution Plans, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The “buzz” that a GOP tax reform bill would limit pretax contributions to employer-sponsored 401(k) accounts grew louder last...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits and Taxation, Critical Evaluation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employees like receiving subsidies from their employers to defray commuting and parking costs, but tax reform—if enacted—could transform this...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Disease Management, News, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
New guidelines have sharply increased the number of Americans who could be classified as having high blood pressure. But...
- Janet L. Heins||Business Acumen, Contracts and RFPs, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Technology--Compliance, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Cybersecurity for 401(k) plans is often an afterthought, even at companies that take great care to protect their businesses...
- Janet L. Heins||Critical Evaluation, Executive Compensation, News, Tax Compliance, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 2017 tax act made significant changes to the taxation of executive compensation arrangements for both publicly held corporations...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.