The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is scrutinizing paid-child-bonding-leave policies closely, particularly those that distinguish between primary and secondary caregivers, because the policies may discriminate against men.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Strategy and Planning, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Congressional Democrats are calling for the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL’s) proposed tip-sharing rule to be withdrawn following news...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Critical Evaluation, New York, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The New York State Department of Labor released draft regulations that, if enacted, would amend the rules for scheduling...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Technology, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Price is not the primary driver for large employers that are choosing benefits administration technology platforms. Instead, they want...
- Brian Bateman|Age Discrimination, Disability Discrimination, Employee Rights, Employer Retaliation, Employment Law, Federal Employee Rights, FMLA - Family Medical Leave Act, Maternity Leave, News, Pregnancy Leave, Race Discrimination, Religious Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Uncategorized, Unfair Treatment, Whistle Blower, Wisconsin, Workplace Disability, Workplace Discrimination, Workplace Harassment, Wrongfully Terminated, Your Rights as an Employee
Are you being harassed at work because of your race, age, gender or sexual orientation? Let us know. We...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals issued two decisions that set a clearer path for employers to follow when...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.