Two large U.S. corporations—Cisco Systems and Whirlpool Corp.—have significantly increased their paid time off benefits for family members following the arrival of a new child, and where they’ve gone others may choose to follow.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Time Worked, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A restaurant’s owner was deemed an employer and thus jointly and severally liable in the amount of approximately $500,000...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Benefits Technology, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Tracking and reimbursing expenses for workers who use their own cars to conduct business isn’t always easy—or fair. Choosing...
- Janet L. Heins|Dependent Care Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Work-Life Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
With simple accommodations, many employers are making America’s workplaces better for employees who are caring for elderly parents and...
- Brian Bateman|Age Discrimination, Disability Discrimination, Employee Rights, Employer Retaliation, Employment Law, Federal Employee Rights, FMLA - Family Medical Leave Act, Maternity Leave, News, Pregnancy Leave, Race Discrimination, Religious Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Uncategorized, Unfair Treatment, Whistle Blower, Wisconsin, Workplace Disability, Workplace Discrimination, Workplace Harassment, Wrongfully Terminated, Your Rights as an Employee
Discrimination Attorneys Serving Clients in Wisconsin Strong Advocates for Disability Rights in Wisconsin’s Workplaces For the most part, employers in...
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) supports a moderate increase in the minimum salary threshold above which workers...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.