Two large U.S. corporations—Cisco Systems and Whirlpool Corp.—have significantly increased their paid time off benefits for family members following the arrival of a new child, and where they’ve gone others may choose to follow.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||California, Health Care Benefits, Leadership and Navigation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Now that the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA’s) individual mandate has been repealed by federal tax legislation, here’s what might...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A utility company employee who was terminated a day after she took intermittent leave available to her under the...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, California, Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A California court recently awarded $4.5 million for an employer’s failure to grant additional leave under state law.
- Janet L. Heins||Compensation Compliance, Leadership and Navigation, Leave Benefits, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Destructive wildfires in Northern California have made it difficult or impossible for some employees to get to work or...
- Janet L. Heins||Benefits Communication, Communication, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Erring on the high side when choosing a 401(k) savings default-contribution rate won’t likely discourage employees from participating in...
- Janet L. Heins||Decision-Making, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Supreme Court found that car service advisors are exempt from overtime requirements, rejecting the principle that exemptions should...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.