As U.S. employers create more jobs with in-demand skills, businesses, workforce development advocates, educational institutions and the government are turning to apprenticeships to bring workers up to speed.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Gender, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is scrutinizing paid-child-bonding-leave policies closely, particularly those that distinguish between primary and secondary caregivers,...
- Janet L. Heins||Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals issued two decisions that set a clearer path for employers to follow when...
- Janet L. Heins||Communication, Compensation Communication, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A fair and transparent pay process boosts employee engagement even more than providing additional pay does, new research reveals....
- Janet L. Heins||Consultation, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Vendor Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The announcement of a planned acquisition of Express Scripts, one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) in the...
- Janet L. Heins||California, Compensation Compliance, Leadership and Navigation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Seasonal workers are in high demand as businesses prepare for the annual crush of customers. Here are some tips...
Contact – 262-241-8444
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.