On Nov. 27, 2017, the Social Security Administration (SSA) announced that it had revised the maximum amount of earnings subject to the Social Security tax for 2018, replacing the amount originally announced in October. Beginning Jan. 1, 2018, the new taxable-maximum amount will be $128,400—not $128,700, as the SSA had previously said.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Leadership and Navigation, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
White-collar employees who are exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act’s overtime provisions generally must be paid their full...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The 2018 contribution limit for health savings accounts (HSAs) linked to family coverage will be $6,850—not $6,900, as the...
- Janet L. Heins|News, Relationship Management, Salary Surveys, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A December forecast reveals that, adjusted for inflation, employees in North America and around the world are expected to...
- Janet L. Heins|Counseling, Disease Management, Drug Abuse Prevention, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked employers to “step up” to combat the opioid epidemic by providing coverage of...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Employee Relations Communication, Family and Medical Leave, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Replacing an experienced woman with a less experienced man two months after she returned from medical leave for eye...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.