California’s myriad leave laws can make it difficult for employers to understand workers’ eligibility for time off—particularly when it comes to pregnancy and baby-bonding leave. Here’s what employers in the state should know.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Disease Management, Leadership and Navigation, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Given the expanding scope of the opioid crisis, more employers are working directly with their health plans and pharmacy...
- Janet L. Heins|Bonuses and Incentives, Decision-Making, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) may be shifting its emphasis from enforcement to technical assistance, reissuing 17 opinion...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Disability Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) announced that employee benefit plans must comply with a previously delayed final rule...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employers often hesitate to conduct workplace investigations or take disciplinary action against an employee taking leave under the Family...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Health Care Reform, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Small businesses that are approaching the threshold to applicable large employer (ALE) status by reaching 50 full-time or equivalent...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.