EEOC – Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) is a Federal agency in the United States (USA) which enforces employment laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.
The EEOC was tasked to enforce a variety of anti-discrimination laws including:
– Equal Pay/Compensation
– Genetic Information
– National Origin
– Sexual Harassment
The following 10,000 word article explains everything you need to know about getting started with the EEOC including:
– What is the EEOC?
– Can I File a Complaint with the EEOC?
– Investigation Process – Non-Federal Employee
– Investigation Process – Federal Employee
– Should I File an EEOC Claim?
– Mediation Process
– Retaliation in the Workplace
– NYC – Filing a Discrimination Case
– Locations / District Offices
Document all discrimination and bullying with Forensic Notes.