A staffing agency that placed a worker with a client company satisfied its own duty to provide meal periods and was not liable for the client’s meal-period violations, the California Court of Appeal ruled.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
While the legal requirements to provide paid or unpaid leave become more complex, leave-management tools and services continue to...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation, Critical Evaluation, Labor Market Data, News, Talent Acquisition Metrics and Analytics, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Hiring among U.S. employers is off to a strong start in 2018, supported by the unemployment rate at its...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Decision-Making, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A federal court has approved a $775,000 settlement in a class-action lawsuit brought against Farmers Insurance for its alleged...
- Janet L. Heins|Business Acumen, Compensation, Compensation--Global, Global and Cultural Effectiveness, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Paying workers in countries where the employer has no registered presence can be tricky. Many organizations fail to realize...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Consumer Directed Health Care, Health Care Costs, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employer-provided health coverage is important for recruiting, but even more important for retention, a new survey shows. But employer-sponsored...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.