A handbook with a section on family and medical leave, forms that refer to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and an HR director’s e-mails to a worker regarding illness-related leave weren’t representations of FMLA eligibility.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Costs, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
More than 70 percent of small businesses using a new type of health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) that became available...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Tax reform, in its current version, would repeal tax-free employer tuition reimbursements, even as employers are calling for these...
- Janet L. Heins|Influencing Government Policy, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) supports a moderate increase in the minimum salary threshold above which workers...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Health Care Costs, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Premium renewal rates for employer-sponsored health plans rose an average of 6.6 percent in 2017—a significant increase—leavings employers to...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Defined Benefit Plans, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Employee 401(k) contributions for 2018 will top off at $18,500—a $500 increase from 2017—while the “all sources” maximum contribution...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.