The IRS has published draft forms and instructions to help employers prepare for reporting on health coverage they offered to their employees in 2017. The forms are to be distributed to employees and filed with the IRS early in 2018 by employers subject to the Affordable Care Act’s reporting requirements.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
For 2018, the IRS altered the fees it charges retirement plan sponsors when they use the Voluntary Correction Program...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, News, Training and Development, Workforce Readiness, Youth Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As U.S. employers create more jobs with in-demand skills, businesses, workforce development advocates, educational institutions and the government are...
- Janet L. Heins|Counseling, Disease Management, Drug Abuse Prevention, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked employers to “step up” to combat the opioid epidemic by providing coverage of...
- Janet L. Heins|California, Compensation, Critical Evaluation, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Popular legislative proposals sometimes generate competition among legislators for who will be the first to introduce a bill on...
- Janet L. Heins|Health Care Costs, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
More employers are considering health plan premium tiers that base employees’ contributions for health coverage on their pay level....
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.