The IRS has published draft forms and instructions to help employers prepare for reporting on health coverage they offered to their employees in 2017. The forms are to be distributed to employees and filed with the IRS early in 2018 by employers subject to the Affordable Care Act’s reporting requirements.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Disability Benefits, News, Relationship Management, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
New procedures for processing disability claims, as required by the Labor Department, took effect on April 1, 2018. Employer-sponsored...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Communication, Communication, Defined Contribution Plans, News, Retirement and Financial Planning, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
During tax season, employers have an opportunity to let low- and moderate-income workers know about a special tax credit...
- Janet L. Heins|Communication, Compensation Communication, Minimum Wage, News, Overtime Pay, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Seasonal restaurant employees who alleged that they were victims of “time-shaving” policies that deprived them of minimum wage and...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Tax reform, in its current version, would repeal tax-free employer tuition reimbursements, even as employers are calling for these...
- Janet L. Heins|Intra-Organizational Relationships, News, Overtime Eligibility and Exemptions, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
A case that had oral arguments before the Supreme Court may decide not only whether the nation’s 100,000 service...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.