When the IRS posted a set of frequently asked questions regarding the new employer tax credit for paid family and medical leave, it provided some assurance for employers that plan to take advantage of the credit while leaving many compliance details still to be addressed.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits and Taxation, Defined Contribution Plans, Influencing Government Policy, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The “buzz” that a GOP tax reform bill would limit pretax contributions to employer-sponsored 401(k) accounts grew louder last...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, Leadership and Navigation, Leave Benefits, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Destructive wildfires in Northern California have made it difficult or impossible for some employees to get to work or...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Defined Benefit Plans, Health Care Benefits, News, Retiree Health Care, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
An employer that fires workers shortly before they vest in a pension, retiree health or other benefit should be...
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Health Care Reform, News, Reporting and Disclosure, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
The IRS has published final forms and instructions to help employers prepare for reporting on health coverage they offered...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Compliance, Critical Evaluation, Health Care Reform, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As the end of 2017 approaches, employers that failed to comply with the ACA’s coverage obligations may soon be...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.