The deductible business mileage rate is increasing 1 cent per mile as of Jan. 1, 2018, the IRS announced. The new rate may be used by taxpayers to compute the maximum deductible costs of operating a passenger vehicle for business purposes, as an alternative to tracking and deducting their actual costs.Tags: Benefits Compensation Equal Pay Pay
- Janet L. Heins|Critical Evaluation, Disease Management, News, Wellness Benefits, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
New guidelines have sharply increased the number of Americans who could be classified as having high blood pressure. But...
- Janet L. Heins|Benefits Technology, Business Acumen, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Apple’s agreement with 13 prominent health systems,that would allow Apple to download onto its various devices the electronic health...
- Janet L. Heins|Compensation Compliance, News, Training and Development, Workforce Readiness, Youth Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
As U.S. employers create more jobs with in-demand skills, businesses, workforce development advocates, educational institutions and the government are...
- Janet L. Heins|Family and Medical Leave, Leave Management, News, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Can an employer discipline workers for exceeding the intermittent-leave frequency indicated on their Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)...
- Janet L. Heins|Drug Abuse Prevention, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Drug and Alcohol Testing--Employment, News, Prescription Drug Plans, Benefits, Compensation, Equal Pay, Pay
Prescription painkiller abuse is taking an enormous toll at work. It’s costing billions in missed workdays and productivity and...
Contact the Attorneys of H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Law Practice LLC for a Free Initial Phone Consultation. We serve EMPLOYEES AND PLAINTIFFS ONLY in Milwaukee, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Shorewood, River Hills, Hartford, Elm Grove, Pewaukee, Lake Geneva, Merton, West Bend, Brookfield, Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Manitowoc, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Grafton, Sheboygan, Green Bay and Madison Wisconsin on employee discrimination, retaliation, harassment, FMLA (Family Leave Medical Act), and employee rights.
We do not represent any employers, so you can be sure there will never be a conflict of interest. We can represent employees of private companies and federal employees all of the way to the Wisconsin Supreme court and beyond all of the way to U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
Wisconsin Employment Attorneys Serving the Greater Milwaukee Area and Wisconsin For free consultation* or to set up an appointment with our team of dedicated employment law attorneys:
Contact our law firm online, Call our office at 262-241-8444 or Toll free at 866-241-8444
H.E.L.P. – Heins Employment Law Practice Employee Rights Attorneys
200 North Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
*There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.